What's Facebook Live? It is doing a live video on Facebook. If you have a verified fan page on Facebook, you can do the live video there. Otherwise, you'll have to do it from your profile and share it to your page.
What's a verified fan page? If you look at a big business or a celebrity, you make see a blue checkmark next to their page name. That means they are verified.
Business for Facebook: 6 Tips for Facebook Live
Market Harbert gave the following tips for going live on Facebook.
- Follow 4-part formula for video creation
- Introduction – Hi! My name is Tracey Hausel from Tracey Hausel.com coming to you from my backyard in Wilmington, Delaware about 20 minutes south of Philadelphia.
- Question – Today you're going to learn about Facebook Live
- Content – Whatever you planned to teach
- Call to action – You tell them to check out a link or make a comment, etc.
2. Get right to your video when you go live – Remember people will watch you later.
For the rest of the tips, watch the video below:
So there you have Business for Facebook and 6 tips for doing Facebook Live.
Have you done live video on Facebook or anywhere else? If so share below in the comments section.
Email: [email protected]
“I help home business owners learn to market their business and learn to manage their time, prioritize, and organize by teaching them to Get Stuff Done.”
PS: To Learn more about Facebook Live Check it out HERE (aff)
If you enjoyed this post, I'd appreciate it if you would share it and retweet it.