You're doing some Facebook Marketing and you're wondering why no one seems to be paying attention. In this blog post, you will learn what to do and what not to do when doing Facebook Marketing.
I did a Facebook Live that seemed to resonate with a lot of people so watch it first.
Facebook Marketing Do's and Don'ts
- Talk to people like they're people and not things
- Get to know someone before pitching them.
- Spell their name correctly
- Look at a person's profile before asking questions answered on that profile
- Friend someone and as your first message give them a link to join you or take a look at your free gift.
- Do nothing but put your biz opp link on your profile or other pages.
- Give out a link without asking the person if they want it.
- Put your link in the comment sections of other people's posts
Social Media including Facebook is like a party. People go to those websites to hang out with their friends and family and to hang out.
Not one person has ever said, “I think I'll go to Facebook and join someone's opportunity today”. It just doesn't happen.
If you walked up to someone at a party and said, “Join my business.”. They would look at you like you've lost your mind. They will find out if they have to be nice to you or not. On social media, people will ignore you, unfriend you or ban you.
So before you do any Facebook Marketing (not including paid advertising) ask yourself, “Would I do this at a party?” If the answer is no. Then, don't do it.
Share this with your friends on Facebook that could use a little instruction on Facebook Marketing.
Email: [email protected]
“I help home business owners get in action, Get Stuff Done, and get results.”
PS: Leave a comment in the comments section below and I will give you my complete list of Facebook Do's and Don'ts.
If you enjoyed this post, I'd appreciate it if you would share it and retweet it.
GET FREE LEADS WITH FACEBOOK
FREE Download: INSTANT ACCESS to a 21-Page PDF Report! Get Fresh Leads & Make More Sales via FaceBook starting TODAY